We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
Product description of Newe EPT cheap price metal coil leveling slitting line
Slitting and recoil whole line is used to slit the coil sheet into narrow strips, and then recoil to small coils.
You can also cut to short pane EPT after slitting.
We can customized the machine as per customer’s request
Similar machine maybe u like: Slitting machine
1. Usage of slitting line
1. Slitting line is used for steel plate coil to uncoiling, slitting, recoiling to required steel strips. This line apply to hot rolled carbon steel, tinplate, stainless steel and EPT different kinds of surface plated metal.
2. Slitting line is used for middle and thick hot rolled steel plate coil to uncoiling,slitting, recoiling to required steel strips. This line apply to hot rolled carbon steel, thick aluminum coil, stainless steel and EPT different kinds of surface plated metal.
3. Slitting line is composed of entry coil car, uncoiler, feeding in device, simple leveler, head shearing device, Side Xihu (We EPT Lake) Dis., thick plate slitting device, scrap winder, tension unit, recoiling machine, unloading device.etc.
4. This production line EPT system main parts adopt Germany BOSCH-REXROT components and seals, electrical control adopt Japan Mitsubishi PLC program controller main motor of leveler and slitting device adopts high power DC motor, DC controller adopts E EPT products, speed of uncoiler, slitting device and recoiling machine controlled by high-performance electric, able to achieve matched speed. This production line has high degree of automation, can process high strength thick plate, little amount of wrong side recoiling coil, has stable and reliable performance, easy operation and maintenance, etc
To check machine video or more details, contact with me
We machine sell to lots of countries
YUFA group is a professional manufacturer designing and producing roll forming machines established in June 1996. We have four factories working in ZheJiang , ZheJiang and ZheJiang province. More than 400 workers provide service for u.
Products mainly include trapezoidal steel roof/wall panel machine, C&Z shape purline machine, highway guardrail machine, sandwich panel production line, deck forming machine, C U L light keel machine, shutter slat door forming machine, cutting machine, downpipe machine, gutter machine, etc.
How to visit us?
1. Free technical support and free accessories supply.
2. Engineer available to service machinery overseas.
3. One year warranty is provided.
4. Long life technical guidance for free.
5. We always offer technical support, quick response, all your inquire will be replied in 24 hours.
Question & Answer
1. Q: How to visit our company:
A: Fly to ZheJiang Airport: By fast train From ZheJiang South station to HangZhou we EPT station
(1hour), then we can pick up you to factory(40min).
B: Fly to ZheJiang Airport: By fast train From ZheJiang Xihu (We EPT Lake) Dis.ao station to HangZhou we EPT
station(4.5 hours), then we can pick up you to factory(40min).
2. Q: What should I provide if I want to customized machine?
A: U need provide profile drawing, material, thickness, voltage and your special requirements.
3. Q: What is the Warranty?
A: Within 12 mounts, all technica EPT are ready to serve you at any time.
4. Q: What can you do if the machine broken?
A: Our machine’s warranty period is 12 months, if the broken parts can’t repair, we will send
new parts replace the broken parts free, but you need pay the express co EPT if after warranty period. we can negotiate to solve the problem, and we supply the technical support for whole life of equipment.
5. Q: If need technician to workshop to debug and teach, how to do?
A: We sent technician to your country to fix the machine. Buyer should bear co EPT including: visa, round trip ticket and suitable accommodation, also buyer should pay the salary 100 USD/day.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.