4. Ambient temperature can be above the recommended level – If the ambient temperature is too much, it could diminish the efficiency of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling fan, or shifting the application to a far more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input speed too much – Lowering the input quickness may help reduce the amount of wear and tear on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the apparatus is caused by connection with various other gears. Reducing the strain will lower the tension the gears make with each other. If an increased load is required, utilizing a larger gearbox may be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Make sure that all bolts linking the engine and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance can help extend their lifetime of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked gearbox construction position – Gears may need to be changed due to deterioration. Another possibility will be a foreign object may need to be removed from within the gearbox, causing the gears to maintain the locked position. Consult your dealer for guarantee information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Need to replace put on gears. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.