Our Cable Drag chain is made of the best nylon. We are a manufacturer specializing in the production of machinery and equipment for 18 years, is a joint venture between China and Germany, all the company’s products have passed the IS90001:2015 quality certification system certification, with 1 AMADA bending machine, 1 TAILIFT fast bending machine, 2 TAILIFT shearing machine, 1 German fast cutting machine, 1 Haitian injection molding machine, and other equipment more than 30 sets, Specializing in the production of various machinery and equipment, to become a large supplier at home and abroad. At your service
Product details.The material we used was really nice.
Product selection reference diagram
We’re so close. Let’s place the order
Our products have been shown to work very well on these machines
Our products have won the unanimous praise at home and abroad, you can rest
assured to place an order .
Q: Is OEM available?
A: Yes, OEM and customization are available. Also, we can provide label printing service.
Q: Are samples available?
A: Yes, you can ask some samples for testing after confirming our prices, but please pay the sample and freight fee, the sample fee will be returned to you after you making official order.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T,L/C,Paypal for different circumstances.
Q: What’s your delivery way?
A: Express delivery, air shipping, sea shipping are available for your request.
Q: What’s your delivery time?
A: Usual delivery time is 5-10days after receiving the advance payment;
For the customized product, 15-30 days after receiving the advance payment.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Logo Printing:||Without Logo Printing, Without Logo Printing|
Can engineering chains be used in high-temperature environments?
Yes, engineering chains can be used in high-temperature environments, but their performance depends on the type of material they are made of and the specific temperature conditions they are exposed to. Here are some considerations for using engineering chains in high-temperature environments:
- Material Selection: Chains made from heat-resistant materials, such as stainless steel or special alloy steels, are suitable for high-temperature applications. These materials offer increased resistance to heat, oxidation, and corrosion.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is critical when using engineering chains in high-temperature environments. High-temperature lubricants that can withstand the specific temperature range are essential to reduce friction and wear between the chain’s components.
- Heat Dissipation: In high-temperature environments, the heat generated by the chain’s operation needs to be dissipated effectively to prevent excessive temperature rise. Adequate ventilation or cooling mechanisms may be required to maintain the chain within a safe operating temperature range.
- Chain Design: Chains intended for high-temperature use may have specific design features that enhance their heat resistance and performance. These design modifications can include heat-resistant coatings, special alloys, or heat-treated components.
- Operating Conditions: The operating conditions, such as the temperature range and the duration of exposure to high temperatures, should be carefully evaluated to ensure the chain’s material and lubrication are suitable for the specific application.
- Inspections and Maintenance: Regular inspections and maintenance are crucial to monitor the chain’s condition and performance in high-temperature environments. Any signs of wear, elongation, or damage should be addressed promptly to prevent potential failures.
When properly selected, lubricated, and maintained, engineering chains made from heat-resistant materials can reliably operate in high-temperature environments. It’s essential to consult with chain manufacturers or experts to determine the most suitable chain type and material for a specific high-temperature application.
How do engineering chains perform in dusty or dirty environments?
In dusty or dirty environments, engineering chains face unique challenges due to the presence of contaminants that can affect their performance and longevity. However, many engineering chains are designed to handle such harsh conditions, and their performance can be enhanced with proper maintenance and considerations.
1. Sealing and Protection: Some engineering chains come with specialized seals or protective coatings to prevent dust, dirt, and other contaminants from entering the chain’s internal components. These seals help maintain the integrity of the lubrication and reduce the risk of abrasive particles causing wear.
2. Lubrication: Proper and regular lubrication is essential for engineering chains operating in dusty environments. Lubrication helps reduce friction and wear, flushing out contaminants that may have entered the chain. It’s crucial to use lubricants suitable for dusty conditions to prevent excessive buildup of dirt and debris.
3. Cleaning and Maintenance: Regular cleaning and maintenance are crucial to keep the chain functioning optimally in dirty environments. Removing accumulated dirt and debris helps prevent abrasive wear and elongation of the chain.
4. Material Selection: Choosing the right materials for the chain is vital for dusty environments. Chains with corrosion-resistant coatings or made from stainless steel can better withstand the abrasive nature of dust and dirt.
5. Chain Design: The design of the engineering chain can also influence its performance in dusty environments. Some chains have self-cleaning features or specific geometry that helps shed dirt and debris during operation.
6. Regular Inspection: Regular visual inspection of the chain can help identify signs of wear and contamination early on, allowing for timely maintenance or replacement.
7. Environmental Considerations: Understanding the specific conditions of the dusty environment is essential for selecting the most suitable engineering chain. Factors such as temperature, humidity, and the type of contaminants present should be taken into account.
8. Ingress Protection (IP) Rating: In certain industries, such as food processing or pharmaceuticals, engineering chains with specific IP ratings may be required to ensure compliance with hygiene and cleanliness standards.
In conclusion, engineering chains can perform well in dusty or dirty environments if properly selected, installed, and maintained. Regular cleaning, lubrication, and inspection are essential to ensure optimal performance and extend the chain’s service life in such challenging conditions.
How do you select the right size and pitch for an engineering chain?
Choosing the correct size and pitch for an engineering chain is essential to ensure optimal performance, longevity, and safety in industrial applications. Here are the steps to guide you in selecting the right engineering chain size and pitch:
1. Identify the Application Requirements: Understand the specific requirements of the application where the engineering chain will be used. Consider factors such as the load to be carried, the speed of operation, the environmental conditions, and any special considerations like corrosion resistance or high-temperature requirements.
2. Determine the Chain Type: Engineering chains come in various types, such as roller chains, conveyor chains, drive chains, and specialty chains. Choose the chain type that best matches the intended application and the type of motion required.
3. Calculate the Chain Pitch: The chain pitch refers to the distance between each roller pin or attachment point on the chain. To calculate the chain pitch, measure the center-to-center distance of any three consecutive pins and divide it by two. Ensure that the calculated pitch matches the chain’s specified pitch.
4. Calculate the Chain Length: Determine the required length of the engineering chain by considering the distance between the sprockets and any additional slack or tension needed for smooth operation. Ensure that the selected chain length is appropriate for the application and fits well without being overly tight or loose.
5. Check Load Capacity and Strength: Refer to the manufacturer’s data or engineering chain catalog to determine the load capacity and strength of the selected chain. Ensure that the chain’s load capacity exceeds the maximum loads expected in the application to prevent premature wear or failure.
6. Consider the Environmental Factors: Take into account any environmental factors that may affect the performance of the engineering chain, such as temperature, moisture, chemicals, or abrasive materials. Choose a chain material that can withstand the specific environmental conditions to ensure longevity.
7. Consult with Manufacturers or Suppliers: If you are uncertain about selecting the right engineering chain, do not hesitate to consult with chain manufacturers or suppliers. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their expertise and knowledge of various applications.
By following these steps and carefully evaluating the application’s requirements, you can select the appropriate size and pitch for an engineering chain, ensuring reliable and efficient operation in your specific industrial setting.
editor by CX 2023-08-29