|Chain Model||Roller Chains|
|Structure (for Chain)||Roller Chain|
|Specification||GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.|
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
What are the limitations of using engineering chains in certain applications?
While engineering chains are versatile and widely used in various industries, they do have some limitations that should be considered when selecting them for specific applications:
- Speed Limitations: Engineering chains have a maximum recommended speed limit. High-speed applications may require specialized high-speed chains that are designed to reduce vibration and noise and maintain reliable performance at elevated speeds.
- Temperature Sensitivity: Extreme temperatures can affect the performance of engineering chains. In high-temperature environments, chains may experience accelerated wear and reduced strength. Similarly, in cryogenic conditions, the chain’s materials may become brittle and prone to breakage.
- Chemical Exposure: Exposure to corrosive chemicals or harsh environments can lead to chain degradation. Engineering chains used in such conditions should be made from materials that offer corrosion resistance or be appropriately coated to withstand chemical exposure.
- Shock Loads: While engineering chains can handle moderate shock loads and impact forces, excessive or sudden shock loads can cause chain failure. In applications with significant shock loads, additional measures such as shock-absorbing devices may be required.
- Maintenance Requirements: Engineering chains require regular maintenance, including proper lubrication and periodic inspection for wear and damage. Failure to maintain the chains can result in premature wear and unexpected failures.
- Alignment: Engineering chains may not perform optimally in applications with misaligned sprockets. Proper alignment is essential to ensure smooth operation and prevent excessive wear.
- Environmental Contaminants: Dust, dirt, and debris in certain environments, such as construction sites or agricultural fields, can accumulate on the chain and sprockets, leading to accelerated wear and reduced chain life.
- Load Capacity: While engineering chains have excellent load-carrying capabilities, applications with extremely high loads may require customized or heavy-duty chains to meet the specific requirements.
Understanding the limitations of engineering chains allows engineers and designers to make informed decisions when selecting the most suitable chain type for their applications. By considering factors like speed, temperature, chemical exposure, shock loads, and maintenance requirements, one can ensure the reliable and efficient performance of engineering chains in various industrial settings.
Can engineering chains be used in food processing or packaging industries?
Yes, engineering chains can be used in food processing and packaging industries under certain conditions. However, several considerations must be taken into account to ensure the safe and hygienic use of engineering chains in such applications.
Key factors to consider when using engineering chains in the food industry include:
- Food-Grade Materials: Engineering chains intended for use in food processing and packaging must be made from food-grade materials that meet industry standards for cleanliness and hygiene. Stainless steel chains are commonly used in these applications due to their corrosion resistance and ease of cleaning.
- Design and Construction: The chain design should minimize crevices, pockets, or areas that can trap food particles or contaminants. Smooth surfaces and sealed joints are preferred to facilitate thorough cleaning and prevent bacterial growth.
- Temperature and Chemical Resistance: Engineering chains should be capable of withstanding the temperature ranges and cleaning agents used in food processing facilities without compromising their performance or integrity.
- Lubrication: If lubrication is required, food-grade lubricants must be used to avoid contamination of the food products or packaging materials.
- Cleanability: The chain and its components should be easily accessible for cleaning and sanitation procedures. Quick disassembly and reassembly can also be beneficial for efficient cleaning processes.
- Regulatory Compliance: Compliance with food safety and sanitation regulations is of utmost importance. Engineering chains used in the food industry should meet industry standards and regulations to ensure product safety.
It’s crucial for food processing and packaging companies to work closely with chain suppliers who understand the specific requirements of the industry and offer chains designed and manufactured to meet these standards. Regular maintenance and inspections are essential to detect any signs of wear, damage, or contamination that could compromise the chain’s suitability for food-related applications.
By adhering to these guidelines and best practices, engineering chains can safely and effectively be used in food processing and packaging industries, contributing to the efficient and reliable operation of conveyor systems and other equipment in these critical sectors.
Are there any special considerations for lubricating engineering chains?
Yes, proper lubrication is essential for the optimal performance and longevity of engineering chains. Here are some special considerations to keep in mind when lubricating engineering chains:
1. Lubricant Selection: Choose the appropriate lubricant based on the chain’s operating conditions, speed, load, and environmental factors. Different applications may require different types of lubricants, such as oil-based or grease-based lubricants.
2. Correct Lubrication Amount: Applying the right amount of lubricant is crucial. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction and wear, while excessive lubrication can attract contaminants and cause the chain to sling off excess grease or oil.
3. Regular Lubrication: Implement a regular lubrication schedule to ensure the chain is consistently lubricated. Frequent lubrication can help reduce friction and wear, extending the chain’s service life.
4. Lubrication Method: The method of lubrication will depend on the chain design and accessibility. Some chains have built-in lubrication systems, while others may require manual lubrication using oilers or grease guns.
5. Cleanliness: Before lubrication, make sure the chain is clean and free from debris. Cleaning the chain helps prevent abrasive particles from becoming trapped in the lubricant, which could accelerate wear.
6. Avoid Contaminants: Keep lubricants and lubrication equipment free from contaminants to maintain the purity and effectiveness of the lubricant.
7. Environmental Factors: Consider the operating environment when selecting a lubricant. High temperatures, moisture, and harsh chemicals can affect the lubricant’s performance, so choose one that can withstand these conditions.
8. Reapplication: In some applications, the lubricant may wear off or become contaminated more quickly. Regularly monitor the chain’s lubrication condition and reapply lubricant as needed.
9. Training and Safety: Ensure that personnel involved in the lubrication process are properly trained in handling lubricants safely and efficiently.
By following these special considerations, you can optimize the performance and reliability of engineering chains through effective lubrication, reducing wear and extending the chain’s useful life in various industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-09-20