engineering plastic cable chain POM chain delrin chain
1.A complete range of specification
2.free design offer OEM & ODM
3.free sample available
4.professional service team
5.specialize CNC machining and injection over 10 years
6.Custom accept as per drawing or sample
inejction POM conveyor chain
POM / Nylon/ PVC or customized
|Diameter||1-250mm or customized|
|OEM & ODM||Yes|
|Shape||sheet, rod, tube, gear, pulley, guide rail……or according to your demand|
|Packing||Plastic bags,Cartons,Wodden case,Pallet,Container,ect.|
|Advantage||One stop procurement
HangZhou Engineering Plastics Industries,aiming at providing engineering plastics and injection plastic parts. Ccompany owns whole sets of imported manufacturing machines and advanced CNC machining machines,besides advanced process tools,company technology are also tremendous.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are manufacturer.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: According to the difficulty and quantity of product processing,a reasonable arrival time will be given to you.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What are the after-sale services?
A: In case of quality problems, the package can be exchanged within 90 days.
|Feature:||Fire Resistant, Heat Resistant|
How do engineering chains compare to other types of chains in terms of efficiency?
Engineering chains are known for their high efficiency in power transmission compared to some other types of chains. Their efficiency can be attributed to several factors:
- Minimal Friction: Engineering chains are designed with precision rollers and bushings, which reduces friction between the chain’s components. This results in less energy loss during power transmission.
- High-Quality Materials: These chains are typically made from high-quality materials, such as alloy steel, which ensures durability and minimal elongation under heavy loads. This material choice helps maintain efficiency over extended periods of use.
- Precise Manufacturing: Engineering chains are manufactured with tight tolerances and precise engineering, ensuring consistent performance and smooth operation. This precision minimizes energy losses due to chain misalignment or uneven loading.
- Optimized Design: The design of engineering chains takes into account the specific requirements of power transmission, making them well-suited for their intended applications. This optimized design contributes to their overall efficiency.
- Proper Lubrication: Regular and proper lubrication of engineering chains is essential to maintain their efficiency. Adequate lubrication reduces friction and wear, optimizing power transfer efficiency.
Compared to some other types of chains, such as standard roller chains, engineering chains may offer higher efficiency due to their advanced design and manufacturing processes. However, the choice of chain type depends on the specific application requirements, load conditions, operating environment, and other factors.
In certain applications, other power transmission methods like belts or gears might be preferred over chains, based on factors such as noise level, space constraints, and maintenance considerations. Each power transmission method has its advantages and limitations, and selecting the most suitable option requires careful consideration of the application’s needs.
What are the benefits of using an engineering chain in material handling systems?
An engineering chain offers several advantages when used in material handling systems, making it a popular choice for various industrial applications:
1. High Strength and Durability: Engineering chains are designed to withstand heavy loads and offer high tensile strength, making them ideal for material handling tasks that involve transporting heavy or bulky items.
2. Reliable Power Transmission: Engineering chains provide a reliable means of power transmission, ensuring smooth and efficient movement of materials within the handling system.
3. Versatility: These chains are available in various configurations and sizes, allowing for customization to fit different material handling equipment and conveyor systems.
4. Flexibility: Engineering chains can be used in both straight-line and curved conveyor systems, offering flexibility in designing material flow paths.
5. Low Maintenance: When properly lubricated and maintained, engineering chains have a long service life with minimal maintenance requirements, reducing downtime and overall operating costs.
6. Corrosion Resistance: For material handling systems operating in harsh environments, corrosion-resistant engineering chains, such as stainless steel chains, can be used to prevent degradation and ensure longevity.
7. Wide Range of Applications: Engineering chains are suitable for a wide range of material handling applications, including manufacturing, warehousing, distribution centers, and more.
8. Precise Control: These chains offer precise control over the movement of materials, enabling accurate positioning and synchronization in automated material handling systems.
9. Reduced Noise and Vibration: Engineering chains are designed to operate quietly and with minimal vibration, contributing to a more comfortable and quieter working environment.
10. Safety: The reliability and strength of engineering chains enhance the safety of material handling operations, reducing the risk of chain failure and related accidents.
Overall, the use of engineering chains in material handling systems ensures efficient and dependable movement of goods and materials, contributing to increased productivity, reduced downtime, and improved safety in industrial environments.
How do you select the right size and pitch for an engineering chain?
Choosing the correct size and pitch for an engineering chain is essential to ensure optimal performance, longevity, and safety in industrial applications. Here are the steps to guide you in selecting the right engineering chain size and pitch:
1. Identify the Application Requirements: Understand the specific requirements of the application where the engineering chain will be used. Consider factors such as the load to be carried, the speed of operation, the environmental conditions, and any special considerations like corrosion resistance or high-temperature requirements.
2. Determine the Chain Type: Engineering chains come in various types, such as roller chains, conveyor chains, drive chains, and specialty chains. Choose the chain type that best matches the intended application and the type of motion required.
3. Calculate the Chain Pitch: The chain pitch refers to the distance between each roller pin or attachment point on the chain. To calculate the chain pitch, measure the center-to-center distance of any three consecutive pins and divide it by two. Ensure that the calculated pitch matches the chain’s specified pitch.
4. Calculate the Chain Length: Determine the required length of the engineering chain by considering the distance between the sprockets and any additional slack or tension needed for smooth operation. Ensure that the selected chain length is appropriate for the application and fits well without being overly tight or loose.
5. Check Load Capacity and Strength: Refer to the manufacturer’s data or engineering chain catalog to determine the load capacity and strength of the selected chain. Ensure that the chain’s load capacity exceeds the maximum loads expected in the application to prevent premature wear or failure.
6. Consider the Environmental Factors: Take into account any environmental factors that may affect the performance of the engineering chain, such as temperature, moisture, chemicals, or abrasive materials. Choose a chain material that can withstand the specific environmental conditions to ensure longevity.
7. Consult with Manufacturers or Suppliers: If you are uncertain about selecting the right engineering chain, do not hesitate to consult with chain manufacturers or suppliers. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their expertise and knowledge of various applications.
By following these steps and carefully evaluating the application’s requirements, you can select the appropriate size and pitch for an engineering chain, ensuring reliable and efficient operation in your specific industrial setting.
editor by CX 2023-11-03