Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they will be resistant to rust and may be obtained with a higher level of ingress safety than plastics can offer; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The key benefit of aluminium enclosures can be their EMI/RFI security, which is vital for areas with a high level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a range of sizes with security from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI secured series. Watch all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent work force we offer a fantastic range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Box, which are made up of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction container, weatherproof electrical junction package, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are produced using quality raw materials. We can also custom style them according to the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of choice across a range of areas previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend can be seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks cast aluminium china happen to be subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and eventually reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure perfect for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for installation to our range of EPT rails, providing a highly versatile enclosure that can be used in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but also provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with long lasting aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket providing a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy structure with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal parts from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our lightweight aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest requirements of protection demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both industrial and commercial market segments. They will be the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic gear of quality value with better anti-corrosion performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item simply no holes, we can help to make holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a high-quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them suitable in harsher environments. Different sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are highly reliable and excellent top quality.
· Tough, diecast aluminium alloy digital instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted edition is vibra finished for a even surface with no sharp edges
· Painted version is painted with hard – satin dark polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Cool Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are wintry rolled down to required thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally applied for transportation, insulation likewise in commercial and residential engineering for wall cladding and roofing functions.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their light and portable yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF jobs or projects which are subject to weather. Because of the construction of the enclosures, they can be utilized for tasks involving heating as the instances make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a broad range of applications such as for example: